Much has been written on the topic of leadership. Plenty of theories of leadership styles, motivation, influence and drivers of success abound. We provide leadership assessment (potential & actual) and development tools from a variety of angles.
In your experience, what makes a great leader?
1. An integrated normative assessment which looks at 20 attributes in 3 sections: cognitive, work-based personality and work preference/motivation. This provides insight as to “who they are”;
2. An ipsative “Four Quadrant +1” assessment that helps us understand better “who they think they are” and also assesses motivational intensity;
3. Establish objective performance metrics and baseline minimum and ideal performance levels;
4. A self assessment on their perception of leadership characteristics compared with a normed group of North American business leaders; and
5. A multi-rater survey and assessment that examines 70 clear leadership behaviors. Perhaps more importantly, it identifies current alignment gaps between Senior Leadership and the manager/candidate. This portion is administered as a “before and after” measure.
These tools provide a very robust picture of both the potential and current characteristics of either line management or a senior leadership candidate.
We provide a clear roadmap to address any areas of improvement and to build on existing strength. Depending on the needs of the organization and the candidate, over a period of 6 to 12 months the manager or senior leadership candidate is given the benefit of this coaching information and insight. At the end of the first development period the multi-rater survey is administered a second time to produce a report on progress.
One of the biggest benefits reported by Senior Leadership is the ability to identify and close the gaps between the strategic vision of an organization and the execution the manager actually puts in action.
This process may be used with your existing organizational development department, executive mentorship program or may be used with external coaches depending on the needs and resources of your organization.
Learn how assessments can help you execute your Strategic Plan and how to choose a consultant.
No Registration Required: